- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Here’s How To… Er.. I Mean.. Here’s How Easy It Is To Steal Your Identity. Gee, Thanks Fayzbuuk
Unlike the weird Pig Latin or whatever this freaky guy is speaking in, the message in this video is real.
It’s about a fake identity… Well, so OK, it’s real about fake stuff. Or about people faking to be real. Or being really fake.
Anyway, so luckily there are words to go along with it.
It teaches you… Well, I shouldn’t say “teaches.” … It WARNS you (and by warns, I mean teaches and holy crap scares you about) how easily someone’s identity can be stolen, just by downloading that app from Samsung that let you get Jay-Z’s album for free.
But close. Either way, Tom got PWNED. (Which, old people, does not mean pawned).
Just watch it. And be afraid. Be very afraid. Even if the Pig Latin sounds silly. #mylaugh