- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Patchogue Man Charged With Sex Attack, Robbery
A 25-year-old man has been accused of sodomizing and robbing a woman of $26 in his hometown of Patchogue two weeks ago.
Gary Grigg pleaded not guilty Thursday at Suffolk County court to robbery and first-degree criminal sexual act.
Prosecutors said Grigg broke the 24-year-old victim’s nose when he repeatedly punched her in the face after police said he grabbed her from behind on Main Street and dragged her into a wooded area in the early morning hours of June 29.
Grigg was out on parole for a 2008 burglary at the time, authorities said.
His bail was set at $75,000 cash or $150,000 bond. He is due back in court Tuesday.