- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Miller Place Woman Killed in Car Crash
A 25-year-old Miller Place woman was killed in a two-vehicle crash in Coram early Sunday morning.
Suffolk County police said Linzie Davis was driving a Nissan sedan westbound on Middle Country Road when her vehicle was involved in a collision with a pickup truck near the corner of Fife Drive at 12:12 a.m.
Davis was pronounced dead at the scene. The other driver, 17-year-old Bryan Gregory of Yaphank, was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Sixth Squad detectives impounded the vehicles, are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information on this crash to call them at 631-854-8652. All calls will remain confidential.