- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
East Northport Man Charged With Sex Abuse
A man has been accused of fondling a woman he exposed himself to after following her out of a 7-Eleven store next door to the suspect’s East Northport home early Tuesday morning.
Suffolk County police said the 48-year-old victim had just bought a cup of coffee at the store on Laurel Road when Juan Buesoramos followed her outside into the parking lot, grabbed her and inappropriately touched her at 2 a.m.
The woman struggled and tried to get away but the 25-year-old suspect held allegedly her and pushed her toward the back of the building before trying to kiss her several times and flashing her.
The victim broke free and told the 7-Eleven clerk what happened. Police responded and apprehended the suspect about five hours later, authorities said.
Buesoramos was charged with first-degree sexual abuse and criminal possession of a forged instrument for allegedly presenting a counterfeit United States Resident Alien Card to officers while he was being questioned.
Buesoramos will be arraigned Wednesday at First District Court in Central Islip.