- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Extreme Couponing to Feed The Hungry [VIDEO]
You ever see that show Extreme Couponing? Cool stuff, right?
No. They seem crazy. It’s fantastic that they are able to buy 372 bottles of fabric softener for $0.12, but it takes an ENORMOUS amount of time and effort, an ENORMOUS amount of storage space and an ENORMOUS amount of not really having a life.
But Jerry Ascione from Coral Springs, Florida… He’s different. He’s an extreme couponer who does an extremely good thing.