- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Extreme Couponing to Feed The Hungry [VIDEO]
You ever see that show Extreme Couponing? Cool stuff, right?
No. They seem crazy. It’s fantastic that they are able to buy 372 bottles of fabric softener for $0.12, but it takes an ENORMOUS amount of time and effort, an ENORMOUS amount of storage space and an ENORMOUS amount of not really having a life.
But Jerry Ascione from Coral Springs, Florida… He’s different. He’s an extreme couponer who does an extremely good thing.