- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Couple Dealt Heroin With Tot in Car, Cops Say
A Brooklyn couple has been accused of selling heroin to with their 1-year-old daughter in the car in Jericho on Monday evening.
Police said Malbin Cuevas, 31, and Angelica Ferreira, 22, sold heroin to an undercover Narcotics/Vice Squad detective in a parking lot on North Broadway at 5:30 p.m. They also allegedly sold the same detective heroin July 20.
Cuevas and Ferreira were arrested charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance, criminal possession of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
They will be arraigned Tuesday at First District Court in Hempstead.
The child was released at the scene to a family member.