- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
English Sounds Stupid
You know how every language besides English sounds really stupid?
(Yes, Long Island bigots, ESPECIALLY Spanish, we know… blah, blah, blah…)
Anyway, here’s a pretty cool short film that gives an idea how English sounds to non-English speaking people.
It’s one of those things you’ve never wondered about, and now that I mentioned it, are probably now wondering about.
En join the moo wee. I thank yewl lock it.