- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Bay Shore Man Fatally Stabbed in Central Islip
A 23-year-old Bay Shore man was stabbed to death in a parking lot outside of a Central Islip bar early Saturday morning, Suffolk County police said.
Officers responded to a 911 call of a stabbing at El Tenampa on Islip Avenue, where they found Jose Amadeo Carbajao-Alverado lying in the parking lot with a stab wound to his chest at 2:15 a.m., police said.
The victim was taken to Southside Hospital in Bay Shore where he was pronounced dead.
Homicide Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information to contact themat 631-852-6392 or call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.