- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 6 days ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 1 month ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Baby, There’s a Shark on the Subway
Yes. There was a shark, a real, live, dead shark, found on a New York City subway train.
As Gothamist points out, yes, it’s Shark Week, don’t go making a dumb joke about it.
(What’s going to be funny is when we put this on Facebook, and people won’t actually read the article, but will make that dumb joke on Facebook. Meanwhile, those who don’t make that dumb joke on Facebook, SEE that dumb joke on Facebook and then read the article, will then read this. And we will laugh! And laugh! And laugh!)