- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Baby, There’s a Shark on the Subway
Yes. There was a shark, a real, live, dead shark, found on a New York City subway train.
As Gothamist points out, yes, it’s Shark Week, don’t go making a dumb joke about it.
(What’s going to be funny is when we put this on Facebook, and people won’t actually read the article, but will make that dumb joke on Facebook. Meanwhile, those who don’t make that dumb joke on Facebook, SEE that dumb joke on Facebook and then read the article, will then read this. And we will laugh! And laugh! And laugh!)