- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Ashton Kutcher Just Told Your Kids How To Be Pretty Awesome
You know how you try and tell your kids certain things, but they don’t listen because you’re their parent, so therefore, like, whatever?
Well, except for a few bleating groupies-in-training, Ashton Kutcher did it for you.
Yeah, that Ashton Kutcher. Yes, the one you hate.
Thing is, he gets to do something you probably can’t. Talk to your kids AND be a star. Which he did while receiving the Ultimate award at the last Teen Choice Awards.
So hopefully, since this is being spread around as OMG THE BEST SPEECH LIKE EVER!!!!!!, if your kids haven’t yet seen it, they will.
And that, unlike his taking over Two and a Half Men, isn’t a bad thing at all.