- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Roosevelt Teen Wanted for Murder Nabbed in Fla.
U.S. Marshals have apprehended a Roosevelt teenager in Florida who was wanted for shooting a 34-year-old man to death in Uniondale two months ago, Nassau County police said.
Jonathan D. Mack will be arraigned Friday on a charge of second-degree murder at First District Court in Hempstead.
Homicide Squad detectives alleged that Mack got into an argument with Isaac Andrews, pulled out a handgun and shot the victim on Hill Street in Uniondale on the morning of Sunday, June 30.
The victim died at Nassau University Medical Center less than two hours later.
Police said Mack was found to be hiding in Bradenton, Fla. following anonymous tips to Nassau County Crime Stoppers.