- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Goldman Sachs Banker Arrested for Hamptons Rape
A Goldman Sachs manager from Manhattan man has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the Hamptons this week.
East Hampton Town Police arrested Jason Lee on Tuesday and charged him with first-degree rape.
Police said the 37-year-old suspect allegedly raped a 20-year-old woman at a house on Clover Leaf Lane “where several people had gathered,” police said in a statement.
Lee had rented the house with his wife, is denying the allegations and has since been put on leave at the leading Wall Street investment firm, The New York Times reported.
Lee posted $20,000 bail after being arraigned at East Hampton Town Justice Court.
Detectives ask anyone with information about the case to call them at 631-537-7575.