- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Goldman Sachs Banker Arrested for Hamptons Rape
A Goldman Sachs manager from Manhattan man has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the Hamptons this week.
East Hampton Town Police arrested Jason Lee on Tuesday and charged him with first-degree rape.
Police said the 37-year-old suspect allegedly raped a 20-year-old woman at a house on Clover Leaf Lane “where several people had gathered,” police said in a statement.
Lee had rented the house with his wife, is denying the allegations and has since been put on leave at the leading Wall Street investment firm, The New York Times reported.
Lee posted $20,000 bail after being arraigned at East Hampton Town Justice Court.
Detectives ask anyone with information about the case to call them at 631-537-7575.