- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
J.Lo ‘Stalker’ Accused of Staying at Her Hamptons Mansion
A stalker from Rhode Island was found living in the pool house of a Hamptons mansion owned by Jennifer Lopez two weeks ago, Southampton Town Police said.
John Dubis pleaded not guilty to burglary, stalking, criminal contempt and possession of burglar’s tools.
J.Lo has an order of protection against the suspect but was not at the Water Mill home when he was arrested Aug. 9.
The 49-year-old man allegedly claimed to be Lopez’ husband when he was confronted after six days of staying at the $10 million mansion and even posted Facebook photos of himself spending time there, the New York Post first reported.
Bail for Dubis was set at $100,000 and a judge ordered that he undergo psychiatric evaluation to determine if he is mentally fit to stand trial.
He is due back at Southampton Justice Court at a later date.