- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Delivery Truck Driver Nabbed for DWI Hit-and-run
A seafood deliveryman was arrested for an alleged drunken driving hit-and-run crash in Riverhead over the weekend, Southold Town Police said.
Brian Pressler was driving his Braun’s seafood delivery truck eastbound on Route 25 when he was involved in a collision and fled the scene shortly before 8 p.m. Saturday, police said.
Officers apprehended the 25-year-old Southold man in Laurel and found him to be under the influence of alcohol, police said.
He was charged with driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and traffic violations.