- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
The Swing at the End of the World
In Ecuador, there is a seismic monitoring station.
At this seismic monitoring station, there is a treehouse overlooking a cliff.
Attached to this treehouse is a swing.
That swing swings out over the aforementioned cliff.
There are no safety devices.
Thrill-seekers can swing on the swing out over the nothingness at their own risk.
It is dubbed “The Swing at the End of the World”
It looks like this.
Read/See more: A Thrilling Swing That Sits At The ‘End’ Of The World