- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Riverhead Teen Charged With Slashing Another
A teenager has been accused of slashing a 16-year-old boy at a deli in Riverhead on Saturday afternoon, Riverhead Town Police said.
Jvon Creighton, 18, of Riverhead, got into a fight with the victim and allegedly cut the victim with a box cutter inside the Milly Deli & Cafe on Rail Road Avenue at 4:24 p.m., police said.
Officers apprehended Creighton after a foot chase, police said.
The victim was taken to Peconic Bay Medical Center, where he was treated for a non-life threatening laceration to his arm.
Creighton will be arraigned Sunday at Riverhead Town Justice Court.