- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Teen Carjacked at Gunpoint in Uniondale
Three masked men carjacked a teenager at gunpoint in Uniondale late Thursday night, Nassau County police said.
The 18-year-old victim was seated in his 2012 Chrysler 300 parked on Davis Avenue when the trio walked up, one suspect pulled out a black semi-automatic handgun and ordered the victim out of the car shortly before 11 p.m., police said.
The robbers stole the victim’s cell phone and wallet before they fled in the car southbound on Davis Avenue. The victim was not injured.
Hempstead village police later recovered the car un-occupied on Dietz Street.
First Squad detectives request anyone with information about the above crime to contact Nassau County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.