- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Game of Thrones: The Movie?
But let’s play a game of What If!
What if HBO’s smash hit TV series Game of Thrones somehow became a movie, about a ragtag bunch of workers at a renaissance fair-styled amusement park?
What if the team behind the completely and utterly fantastically hilarious Bad Lip Reading series took on this hypothetical challenge with a priceless reworking of scenes from the show?
What if it was a video on YouTube?
What if I wrote about it here in the form of a bunch of What If? questions?
What if you read these What If? questions, and then watched the video?
What if you laughed?
What if you shared this post on Facebook and Twitter and at the PTA meeting and to a panhandler you encounter on your way to lunch.
What if I stopped with the