- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Islandia Wal-Mart Worker Molested Boy in Store, Cops Say
An Islip Terrace man has been arrested for the alleged sexual abuse of a 5-year-old boy in the bathroom at the suspect’s job in Wal-Mart in Islandia on Saturday night, Suffolk County police said.
Matthew Bulmer, a 22-year-old employee of the Wal-Mart on Veterans Memorial Highway, lured a boy who was in the store with his mother into the bathroom and sexually abused him at 8:45 p.m., police said.
Fourth Squad and Special Victims Section detectives charged Bulmer with first-degree sex abuse and acting in a manner to injure a child.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Sunday at First District Court in Central Islip.
Special Victims Section detectives ask anyone with information on this case to call them at 631-852-6184.