- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Wow. These Guys Are AMAZING Pole Dancers. Wait, What? (SFW) (Video)
Here at The Buzz, we’ve had history with pole dancing. Often relegated to the underworld of scantily clad women who perform for ogling dollar bill rainmakers, I have shown how in some cases, this artform can be physically and artistically astounding.
Then there’s my ex-girlfirend who I ran into when I was at… Um. Never mind.
In any case, there is something to be said for scantily-clad acrobats, pouncing, swirling, ululating and sliding up and down a pole, in an impressive display of Olympian-like dexterity.
Even if those scantily-clad pole performers are dudes.
Yep. This shows another side to the pole-dancing phenomenon that had taken the rap world, and the suburban-mom-readers-of-50-Shades-of-Gray world, by storm.
It’s an older video, so you may have seen it before, but if not, prepare to be amazed!
(And fellas, it’s still worth the watch, but be prepared to cringe a little. OK. A lot.)
And thanks to Eve for bringing this to my attention. Freak.