- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Dear Most Parents: You Are Boring.
… well, at least compared to the creatively cool inventors of Dinovember!
Admittedly, I am a couple of days late, as this has been floating around for a couple of days (I mean, even Jaime Franchi has probably seen it by now…) but that’s OK because your nana probably doesn’t peruse Buzzfeed too much and when she sees this she will squeal in elderly delight.
Of course, my first choice was to share the video from Toronto mayor Rob Ford’s latest press conference…
But nana wouldn’t have approved.
So, parents, click these words, and go read about these amazing people and see what they’ve done to make me declare all you other parents, boring.
And parents, I’m sorry for making you feel inadequate. I’m sure your children love you just as much as theirs do.
Then again, probably not. Because dinosaurs!