- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Black Friday 2013 Coupons, Printable Bargains, Deals Roundup
Black Friday is upon us, dear friends.
Yes, that oh-so-special day of monster sales and deals and coupons on everything from home appliances to electric guitars is this Friday, November 29, 2013, and it’s time for our yearly roundup of the best bargains and go-to sites for discounts, codes and sales.
Need some additional 2013 Black Friday coupon codes and printable coupons? Of course you do, silly rabbits! Check out TheBlackFriday.com and print, print, print away!
Black Friday sales are all the rave at www.Coupons.com, a site boasting 264 Black Friday Coupons to satiate all of your heart’s most innermost desires! Do they offer coupons or special secret Black Friday holiday codes for such irresistible delicacies as olive oil-and-lemon-soaked grape leaves? Or a monster holiday platter of that enigmatic Cypriot love o’ mine, Ms. Halloumi!? I doubt it, but only one way to find out! Click away, dear souvlaki fiends, click away!
MoneySavingMom.com is so money she don’t even know it. BlackFriday.com is another great go-to coupon-bargain-hookup spot. Same goes for the Black Friday and Coupons – Black Friday 2013 Facebook page.
“What about other Black Friday and Cyber Monday roundup sites?” you ask. “Surely, Mr. Fox, yours will not aggregate them all. Surely, Mr. Fox, there are others. Surely, Mr. Fox, yet no disrespect.”
None taken, dear coupon hounds. None taken. ‘Tis true, I say. ‘Tis true. There are so many others, really, I admit. Too many. Way too many. My response, you ask? Search around, dear feta freaks! Scour the Internet for those once-a-year deals!
None of those sites, I bargain, are as fun to read as this post, however, nor do they mention or even dare to utter the melodious name of the beautiful, absolutely gorgeous Ms. Halloumi.