- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Brentwood Man Filmed Women in Bathroom With Spycam, Cops Say
A Brentwood photography studio owner has been accused of secretly recording two of his female employees with a spy cam in the company bathroom.
Suffolk County police Monday arrested 39-year-old William Iglesias, the owner of Foto Y Video Alexander on Suffolk Avenue, and charged him with unlawful surveillance.
Police said a 24-year-old female employee discovered on her boss’ computer images of herself that were captured without her knowledge while she was in the studio’s bathroom.
The victim reported the discovery to police, who found a remote recording device hidden in the business’ bathroom. Recordings of another employee, a 19-year-old woman, were also discovered, police said.
Iglesias will be arraigned Tuesday at First District Court in Central Islip.
Third Squad detectives ask anyone with information regarding this incident to contact them at 631-854-5352 or to call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will remain confidential.