- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Seaford Man’s Death Probed by Police
Nassau County police are investigating the death of a 34-year-old Seaford man as a homicide after the victim was found dead over the weekend.
Officers responded to Thomas Riccobono’s Ray Street home after a 911 caller reported finding him unresponsive Saturday evening, police said.
He is believed to have died sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 6:49 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim was taken to the Nassau County Medical Examiner’s office, where an autopsy determined his death to be accidental. Toxicology reports are pending, police said.
Homicide Squad detectives found no apparent criminality.