- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Hempstead Man Murdered on New Year’s Day
A man was shot and killed outside of a bar in his hometown of Hempstead in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day, Nassau County police announced a week later.
Andre Graydon was found suffering from a gunshot wound near Seduction on Main Street near the corner of Stowe Place at 3:15 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 1, police said Wednesday.
The victim was taken to a local hospital, where he died of his injuries.
Neither any arrests were been made nor description of the shooter released.
Homicide Squad detectives are continuing the investigation.
Anyone who has any information about the person responsible for this murder is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244 TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.