- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Cops: Plumber Stole Jewelry, Cash from Great Neck Home
A plumber is accused of stealing jewelry and cash from a Great Neck home where he was working earlier this week.
Nassau County police arrested 35-year-old Raymond Gonzalez of Queens on Friday and charged him with grand larceny.
Police said Gonzalez, employed by Great Neck-based Thomas Curley Plumbing Company, was working on a Ridge Drive East home on Monday when he allegedly stole a jewelry box from the master bedroom, which contained jewelry and cash.
Police learned that Gonzalez was working at the home Monday afternoon and then arrested him Friday at his employer’s office, authorities said.
Gonzalez is scheduled to be arraigned Saturday at First District Court in Hempstead.