- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Greenlawn Hit-and-run Leaves Pedestrian Critical
A hit-and-run driver seriously injured a 34-year-old pedestrian in Greenlawn early Friday morning, Suffolk County police said.
Jose Murillo of Huntington Station was walking westbound along Pulaski Road with a group of friends when he was struck by a dark-colored sedan that fled the scene at 2:53 a.m., police said.
Murillo was taken to Huntington Hospital, where he was listed in critical condition.
Second Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information on the crash to call them at 631-854-8252 or call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.