- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
What If Kids Made Movies?
What would happen if you took two little kids, and had them improvise the script to a movie, then somehow brought it to life?
You’d never know, if it weren’t for the clever work of these people. But now, you CAN know. And knowing is half the battle! GI JOOOOOOEEEE!
Anyway, these guys put together a ton of these scenarios-thought-up-by-kids-but-acted-out-by-not-kids. They’re cool and fun to watch. Check out a couple, and if you like them, go visit Bored Shorts TV on YouTube and spend hours there neglecting your infant and/or not doing any work at your job.
“We asked a girl to teach her sister how to do math.”
And their newest one, posted today…