- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Coram Man Killed in Car Crash
Investigators believe a 62-year-old Coram who man died after crashing his car in Stony Brook on Thursday morning may have suffered a medical emergency behind the wheel.
Suffolk County police said Stanley Zinger was driving a Toyota Camry northbound on Nicholls Road when the car veered off the roadway, struck a guardrail and then hit trees at 7 a.m.
Zinger was taken to nearby Stony Brook University Hospital, where he pronounced dead shortly later.
Sixth Squad detectives ask anyone who may have witnessed this crash to call them at 631-854-8652.