- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
An Afternoon with Jesse Ventura: Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of JFK’s assassination
Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of JFK’s assassination
Saturday, October 5 at 2 pm
An Afternoon with Jesse Ventura
The inimitable Jesse Ventura will appear for a stimulating, controversial, colorful – and highly entertaining – afternoon on Saturday, October 5 at 2 pm at Cinema Arts Centre, 423 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 631-423-7611 www.CinemaArtsCentre.org
$15 Members / $20 Public / Includes reception. Tickets can be purchased online, www.CinemaArtsCentre.org at the box office during theater hours or by calling Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006
Best-selling author Ventura’s “THEY KILLED OUR PRESIDENT: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JFK” is the comprehensive summary to date of all evidence or theories about conspiracy relating to JFK. It is “must reading” on this tragic anniversary. Jesse Ventura is a ubiquitous, straight-talking and controversial commentator on national TV; the former famed wrestling pro known as “The Body” – as well as a former Navy Seal and the former Governor of Minnesota. Ventura plans to run for President in 2016 as a NO party candidate, beholden only to the public.
As the 50th Anniversary of JFK’s assassination approaches, the CAC presents the extraordinary GOVERNOR JESSE VENTURA, with a reception and signing of his new book, They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JFK . The afternoon will include lively Q&A along with intriguing film clips on the JFK assassination from Ventura’s TV program, “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.”
Best-selling author Jesse Ventura is, of course, the former wrestling pro known as “The Body,” as well as a former Navy Frogman, Rolling Stones body-guard, major motion picture actor (co-starring with Arnold Schwarzenegger among others), confidante of director Oliver Stone – and the former Governor of Minnesota. Straight-talking and controversial, Ventura is a much-sought commentator on national TV. Ventura plans to run for President in 2016 as a NO party candidate, beholden only to the public.
According to a 2003 Gallop Poll, 75 per cent of Americans believe some kind of conspiracy occurred. And Newsday reports that the CIA is still stubbornly withholding 500 classified documents on JFK’s assassination. Join us for what will surely be a stimulating, controversial – and highly entertaining – afternoon with the inimitable Jesse Ventura.
Curated by Jud Newborn, CAC Curator of Special Programs