- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Comedy in the Courtroom!
Martin O’ Malley is the great American hero fable gone bad. Only a couple of years removed from being an NFL star, he finds himself living in poverty with four manipulative ex-wives and crippling alimony payments a the only things to show for his superior athletic kills and bad career advisement. Enter a chance meeting with childhood friend turned Hollywood lawyer, Danny Goldberg, and suddenly a broken down man still in his prime has hope…his lawyer is gong to drag everyone into court in search of an alimony “rebate.” Or is he?? June 21 & 22 @ 7:30 p.m.