- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Discussion: Current State of Public Health in Nassau County
This seminar is devoted to the real – and startlingly picture of health in Nassau County; and to plans for developing a systems approach to maintaining public health equitably in a diverse county.
More about the event and who, including Dr, Eisenstein, the NC Commissioner of Health, will be speaking can be found here http://chi.adelphi.edu/newsevent/public-health-in-the-suburbs/ .