- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
LI Pride Parade & PrideFest
Long Island Pride 2013 will take Huntington Village and Heckscher Park by storm with marchers and floats, tens of thousands of participants, and all-star entertainment on the stage all day long. This year’s theme is Super Pride, celebrating the super heroes in our community who are taking heroic steps towards equality for all GLBT people.
The Long Island Pride Parade is expected to bring thousands of spectators this year as it kicks off at 12pm on Main Street in Huntington Village. March in this year’s parade or cheer from the sidelines to show your support.