- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Nautical Paintings by Ray Sternbergh
91 Main Street
Nautical paintings of Northport Harbor by Ray Sternbergh to be featured in The Limited Edition prints Collection Exhibition.
Sternbergh’s paintings, often featuring Long Island subjects, have received recent acclaim from the Huntington Arts Council. His works have also recently been exhibited by the Northport Historical Society in New York, Villanova University art gallery, and at the Wayne Arts Center’s Davenport Gallery in Pennsylvania.
Sternberg was a reclusive commercial artist and is known for rarely signing his fine art pieces.