- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Super Saturday 16
Super Saturday 16 is OCRF’s fun-filled, family-oriented daylong fundraiser, complete with a one-of-a-kind designer garage sale, kids’ carnival and activities, a luxury raffle and gourmet treats. Once dubbed “the Rolls Royce of garage sales,” the most anticipated element of Super Saturday is the fashion garage sale, which includes merchandise from over 200 prominent designers including: Donna Karan, Theory, alice + olivia, Robert Rodriguez, Diane von Furstenberg, Helmut Lang, Joie, JBrand and Ralph Lauren. For the sixth consecutive year, the “Designers A to Zoe” booth by Rachel Zoe will feature luxury designers such as J. Mendel, Chloe, Proenza Schouler and Etro among others.
For children at Super Saturday 16, there will be rides, games and arts and crafts galore. This summer at Camp Divalysscious kids can enjoy Wendy The Pipe Cleaner Lady, Face Painting, Balloon Artistry, s’mores making and special performances from Miss Pinkie and FabuLyss Musical acts by KBC Kids. Space Odyssey East will roll out the hottest video games available to play in the arcade mecca.
Super Saturday was created in 1998 by Donna Karan and the late Liz Tilberis, beloved Editor-In-Chief of Harper’s Bazaar and President of OCRF. Donna Karan has sponsored and hosted the event since its founding and all net proceeds go directly to OCRF’s research programs. InStyle has been a sponsor and host of Super Saturday since 2001, and Kelly Ripa has hosted since 2004. Beginning in 2007, sponsor QVC has broadcasted live at the event.
In 2012, Super Saturday raised over $3.5 million for Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.
The VIP preview ticket includes access to an exclusive shopping hour from 12:00PM – 1:00PM, VIP tent access and a Goodie Bag. The preview ticket includes access to an exclusive shopping hour from 12:00PM – 1:00PM and a Goodie Bag.