- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Plainview-Old Bethpage Craft and Gift Fair
The Plainview-Old Bethpage Chamber of Commerce will be holding its Second Annual Craft and Gift Fair on Sunday, October 6, 2013 from 10am-6pm in the Plainview Library parking lot. Last year’s Craft Fair was extremely successful and this year the community can look forward to another fun filled day with even more shopping and entertainment!
There are over 40 vendors expected, consisting of jewelry, homemade glass figurines, clothing and various fun food options. Children will enjoy free face painting, courtesy of the Plainview-Old Bethpage Chamber of Commerce. Tickets can be purchased at the Fair for bounce house rides, various carnival games, and cotton candy! Just like last year, Carol Place will be closed for the day and the Town’s Show Mobile will be there for various performances. There will be several Acapella groups from the Plainview High School providing sweet melodies throughout the day for your entertainment. WBLI 106.1 will also be providing music at the fair. Additional free parking is available in the LIJ Plainview Hospital Parking Lot.
A very special Thank You to our sponsors. Without them this event would not be possible: TD Bank, Law Offices of Elan Wurtzel, Attitude Financial Advisors, An Office of MetLife, North Shore LIJ Plainview Hospital, Miss Sue’s Nursery School, Minuteman Press of Bellerose, Sir Speedy of Plainview, Jackson Lewis, Coliseum Kitchen, Marcia Finkelstein of Lynda Baker Real Estate, 106.1 BLI, and the POB Library.