- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Women’s Health Day — Listen. Learn. Laugh. Share.
By Long Island Press on September 26, 2013
Join Stony Brook Medicine for an informative and inspiring day about women’s health issues with keynote speaker Gail Sheehy — journalist, lecturer and author of 15 books including Passages and Sex and the Seasoned Woman. Morning breakout sessions, led by Stony Brook Medicine experts, will offer information and resources, and discuss topics including heart disease, migraines, breast health, obesity, constipation, exercise, plastic surgery, sleep disorders and caregiving. Continental breakfast and a buffet lunch will be served. Register by September 27 and receive $5 off the $25 event fee.
Saturday, October 19 • 8 am to 1 pm
1350 Walt Whitman Road, Melville
stonybrookmedicine.edu/womenshealthday or call (631) 444-4000