- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 6 days ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Plugin by Social Author Bio
Let’s Help America Find A New Enemy!
Without a menacing, new enemy, there’s just no way the Pentagon can justify spending nearly $700 billion each year.
- Posted 4 weeks ago
A Beginner’s Guide to Global Warming
Global warming is here. It’s time for all of us to adapt and evolve.
- Posted 2 months ago
Let’s Re-Enact The Spanish Inquisition!
We obviously need an exciting, new event—something with more colorful costumes, more interesting roles to play, and certainly better food and wine.
- Posted 3 months ago
First Consumer Drones Go On Sale August 15th!
The Drone Company of America recently announced that its first generation of consumer drones will be released in major U.S. markets this month
- Posted 4 months ago
Join The National Paranoia Association
Take this simple quiz and find out if you are paranoid enough to qualify for membership in this exclusive, “by-invitation-only” club!
- Posted 5 months ago
The Organic Chicken’s Story
Organic foods now compete with other organic foods for the best “back story.”
- Posted 6 months ago
The 2012 Oddball Tax Awards
We’ve decided to honor America’s fiscal creativity with our first “Oddball Tax Award.” Here are the nominees and winners.
- Posted 7 months ago
Long Island Slowly Drifting Toward Connecticut
Serious concerns about whether “Connecticut Iced Tea” will have the same marketing clout as the current “Long Island Iced Tea.”
- Posted 8 months ago
Superheroes Finally Admit Using Performance-Enhancing Drugs
“The public is naive and gullible” -- Spider-Man
- Posted 9 months ago
Somali Pirates Offer Loan To Nassau County
“L.I. politicians cannot possibly be more corrupt that those in the Middle East. Can they?”
- Posted 10 months ago