- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 6 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 10 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 11 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 23 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 23 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 26 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 28 days ago
- NDAA, Indefinite Detention, And The Battle Raging Against The Most Important Law You’ve Never Heard OfPosted 85 days ago
Friends of Tesla Face Difficult Next Phase at Wardenclyffe
The Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe acquired the 16-acre site in Shoreham earlier this month.
- Posted 10 days ago
Bay Park Sewage Plant Sandy Repairs Continue
“Societies have lived and died based on their sewage systems.”
- Posted 10 days ago
Cuomo Announces Proposal For LIPA’s Future
“Simply put, LIPA is broken."
- Posted 12 days ago
Another NY Senator Charged With Corruption
The state Senate's former top Democrat allegedly told an associate that he would find the witnesses and "take them out."
- Posted 18 days ago
Long Island Hosting Prescription Drug Take Back Day
About 50 prescription drug drop-off locations across Long Island will be open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Posted 29 days ago
Cuomo Takes Aim at Public Corruption
“If you are a public official and if you break the law you will get caught."
- Posted 46 days ago
Yet Another NY State Lawmaker Accused of Corruption
“For the second time in three days, we unseal criminal charges against a sitting member of our state legislature”
- Posted 51 days ago
LI Schools Worry Tax Cap Cuts Education Quality
“When state funds disappear, the localities fill in the difference and that’s the reason property taxes went up.”
- Posted 57 days ago
Sandy Aid Application Deadline Extended
The deadline, which was set to expire Friday, has been pushed back two weeks.
- Posted 59 days ago
Nassau County Casino Proposals Slammed by Anti-Gambling Group
"It's a question of whether or not we really want to push gambling."
- Posted 100 days ago