- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 14 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 48 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 53 days ago
Nassau Police Conspiracy Partial Verdict: Flanagan Guilty of Official Misconduct
An ex-second deputy Nassau County police commissioner was convicted of official misconduct for his role in covering up his friend's son's burglary four years ago.
- Posted 124 days ago
NCPD Conspiracy Case Reaches Closing Arguments
A jury will soon decide whether ex-top Nassau cop abused his position to help a friend
- Posted 131 days ago
New Revelations in Nassau County Police Department Conspiracy Case
“remember what I said, you’re family, we take care of our own”
- Posted 138 days ago
Burglar’s Dad Testifies in NCPD Conspiracy Case
Gary Parker testified that he socialized with former second deputy commissioner William Flanagan.
- Posted 141 days ago
Principal’s Testimony Enters 3rd Day in NCPD Conspiracy Case
Bellmore JFK principal who believes NCPD tried to cover up a wealthy student's thefts defended herself upon cross examination Tuesday.
- Posted 147 days ago
Principal Testifies in NCPD Conspiracy Case
Bellmore JFK High School principal's key testimony scheduled to continued Friday.
- Posted 153 days ago
NCPD Conspiracy Trial Gets Underway
William Flanagan is accused of helping cover-up a burglary for a friend.
- Posted 155 days ago