- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 2 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 7 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 18 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 19 days ago
Nassau Police Conspiracy Partial Verdict: Flanagan Guilty of Official Misconduct
An ex-second deputy Nassau County police commissioner was convicted of official misconduct for his role in covering up his friend's son's burglary four years ago.
- Posted 95 days ago