- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 15 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 49 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 54 days ago
Long Island Dad, Son Accused in $16M Medicaid Fraud
New York prosecutors alleged the family paid HIV patients for their prescriptions instead of giving them medication.
- Posted 7 hours ago
Ancient Greek Warrior X-Rayed on Long Island
“This is more rare than finding a diamond.”
- Posted 29 days ago
Lakeview Gunman Shot at Robbery Try Victim, Cops Say
Four suspects have been charged with attempted robbery for allegedly conspiring to lure the victim over the weekend.
- Posted 37 days ago
LIRR Train Kills Man in New Hyde Park
Service has since been restored after being suspended in both directions between Jamaica and Hicksville on the Main Line.
- Posted 69 days ago
Sandy Contract Probes Spark Nassau Feud
Democrats balked at contracts for Sandy work done by companies under scrutiny but Republicans said repairs must continue.
- Posted 72 days ago
Nassau Debates New District Maps, Court Fight Looms
Nassau Legislature's GOP majority wants to OK a new political map to force four Democrats to run against each other in two redrawn districts.
- Posted 114 days ago