- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 4 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 8 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 9 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 21 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 21 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 24 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 26 days ago
- NDAA, Indefinite Detention, And The Battle Raging Against The Most Important Law You’ve Never Heard OfPosted 83 days ago
Flanders Tire Slashings Part of Fisherman ‘Turf War,’ Cops Say
Fishermen caught the suspect in the act and held him until officers arrived, police said.
- Posted 1 day ago
IRS Tea Party Audits Sparks Outrage, Probes
“It warrants a full congressional and criminal investigation.”
- Posted 9 days ago
Boat Capsizes in Shinnecock Inlet, Killing Fisherman
The 85-year-old East Quogue man was found on the beach near the inlet after the vessel overturned in rough seas.
- Posted 10 days ago
Nancy Pelosi Coming to Long Island Gay Gala
“We are thrilled to be honoring ... Pelosi for her decades of heroic leadership and advocacy on behalf of the GLBT community"
- Posted 13 days ago
Sex Offender Gets Prison for Hamptons Spy Cam
“We were fortunate the sponsor of the event seized the camera ... and the footage did not end up on the Internet.”
- Posted 15 days ago
LI Businessman Wants Girls Lacrosse to Confront Concussion Safety Head On
"This is a big controversy, and I’ve kind of fallen into the middle of it.”
- Posted 21 days ago
What Every High School and College Grad Needs to Know
“Your job prospects are better by having a degree.”
- Posted 53 days ago
Southampton Car Thief Jumps From Moving Vehicle
Authorities are still searching for the suspect, who escaped a police chase by running away.
- Posted 55 days ago
Quogue Elementary School Bomb Threat Probed
A letter threatening that a bomb was left at the Quogue school was mailed to the Long Island Press in Syosset.
- Posted 56 days ago
North Sea Man Reported Missing
Timothy White was last seen when he went to work on Monday night and hasn't been heard from since.
- Posted 56 days ago