- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 6 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 10 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 11 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 23 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 23 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 26 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 28 days ago
- NDAA, Indefinite Detention, And The Battle Raging Against The Most Important Law You’ve Never Heard OfPosted 85 days ago
Deer Park Crash Kills 2, Critically Injures 2
The head-on crash left both drivers dead and seriously wounded a woman and her 3-year-old son.
- Posted 15 days ago
Long Island Cinco de Mayo 2013 Events
Muchos Mexican-themed, cerveza-fueled fiestas across LI will celebrate the national holiday for America’s allies south of the border.
- Posted 22 days ago
Rocky Point Woman Killed in Crash
The victim was driving on Whiskey Road when a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction veered into her lane.
- Posted 30 days ago
Coram Woman Arrested for DWI Crash That Hurt Driver
The alleged drunken driver crossed into the opposite lane of traffic and struck another vehicle, seriously injuring its driver.
- Posted 38 days ago
Coram Man Killed in Mt. Sinai Crash
The 81-year-old victim was a passenger in a vehicle that was hit by a truck.
- Posted 40 days ago
Central Islip Man Charged With DWI in Crash With Cop
The officer was injured when the suspect crashed into his car at the scene of a fatal crash in Patchogue.
- Posted 83 days ago
Dix Hills Hit-and-run Injures Elderly LIE Driver
Cops are looking for the dump truck driver that caused a four-vehicle crash on Route 495 before fleeing the scene.
- Posted 100 days ago
Long Island Plays Supporting Role at Inauguration
“We cannot mistake absolutism for principle, or substitute spectacle for politics, or treat name-calling as reasoned debate."
- Posted 124 days ago