- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 5 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 9 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 10 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 21 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 22 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 25 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 27 days ago
- NDAA, Indefinite Detention, And The Battle Raging Against The Most Important Law You’ve Never Heard OfPosted 84 days ago
Sandy, Construction Projects Boost LI Job Count
Long Island has seen positive private sector job growth for nearly three straight years.
- Posted 7 days ago
Cuomo Announces Proposal For LIPA’s Future
“Simply put, LIPA is broken."
- Posted 10 days ago
Long Island State Beaches to Open Memorial Day
“We are confident that Memorial Day Weekend will be as good or better as we saw last year."
- Posted 45 days ago
DEC Reopens Shellfish Harvesting Areas in South Shore
The DEC closed the areas to shellfish harvesting on Oct. 29, the day Sandy hit.
- Posted 55 days ago
Last Sandy Dog Bruno Leaves Nassau Pet Shelter
“Bruno has reached new heights."
- Posted 69 days ago
Bruno Goes National, Group To Save Last Sandy Dog
Lovable Rotty is one happy pooch.
- Posted 70 days ago
Bellone Gives Suffolk State of the County Address
Steve Bellone warned of more budget troubles, rallied for rebuilding after Sandy and proposed streamlining government.
- Posted 93 days ago
Hauppauge Motel Fire: 8 Guests Relocated, Red Cross Says
Relocated guests was reported to include Hurricane Sandy victims.
- Posted 97 days ago
Banks Hold $200M in Sandy Aid, NY Says
More than 6,000 borrowers have yet to receive their Sandy checks.
- Posted 101 days ago
Long Beach was in ‘Communications Darkness’ After Sandy
The city had to rely on a gas-powered copy machine to print out daily flyers to communicate with residents.
- Posted 108 days ago