- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Brentwood Trio Nabbed for North Lindenhurst Home Invasion
Three Brentwood men have been arrested for an armed home invasion in North Lindenhurst on Sunday night, Suffolk County police said.
The three men, one armed with a handgun, forced their way into a house on Feustal Street where they stole cash and cell phones from a resident and the victim’s friend at 10:30 p.m., police said.
The assailants fled on foot but were apprehended by a K-9 officer shortly later. Neither victim was injured.
Charged with burglary and robbery were 18-year-old Jeffrey Artiles, 24-year-old Yamil Miesesulerio and 26-year-old Jonathan Sanchez. Artiles was additionally charged with criminal possession of a weapon.
All three were scheduled to be arraigned Monday at First District Court in Central Islip.