- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Drunk Wife + Joke + Animation = Hilarity (Must-See Video)
I remember that time when my (ex)wife was sooo drunk, and told that really funny story about hating my guts and me being absolutely worthless. Ha. I still laugh about it to this day.
Then there was the time my wife was soooooo drunk and left with the kids, furniture and all, moving out while I was at work. Hahaha, now THAT was funny…
OK, that’s right. She was totally sober for that one. But still! Just pure comedy gold, no?
Well, here’s an also-funny-while-drunk-but-way-less-malicious wife telling a joke to her husband. He was brilliant enough to record it and animate it.
It is very funny. Even funnier than me taking my ex-wife to court and winning custody of the kids. (That’s called a “last laugh” by the way).
Now that I’ve told you way too much about me, enjoy these funny, drunk, talented strangers: