- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Bay Shore Man Charged With Stabbing Commack Teens
A Bay Shore man was arrested for stabbing two teenagers following a fight outside Indian Hollow School in Commack on Tuesday night, Suffolk County police said.
Fourth Squad detectives responded to a report of a disturbance at the campus on Kings Park Road where they found Guy Derival and Nick Governale, both 19 and from Commack, had been stabbed at 10:40 p.m., police said.
Clyde Ricks was apprehended as he tried to flee the scene. The 20-year-old suspect was charged with assault.
The victims were taken to Stony Brook University Hospital for treatment of stab wounds.
Ricks will be arraigned Wednesday at First District Court in Central Islip.
Fourth Squad detectives ask anyone with information about this incident to call them at 631-854-8452 or anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.