- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
West Babylon Hit-and-run Driver Sought
Suffolk County police are looking for a hit-and-run driver that seriously injured a 29-year-old pedestrian in West Babylon early Friday morning.
Corey Hall, of Brentwood, was crossing Route 109 at the corner of East Drive when he was struck by a vehicle that fled the scene at 12:10 a.m., police said.
The vehicle is described as a dark or black-colored sedan, possibly a Mercedes Benz, which might have sustained left side front end damage.
Hall was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in West Islip, where he is listed in serious condition.
First Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information about the crash to contact them at 631-854-8152 or call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will remain confidential.