- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Man Found Dead in Hempstead McDonald’s Bathroom
Hempstead village police officers responded to a report of an unconscious man at the fast food eatery on Main Street, where the victim was pronounced dead at the scene shortly before 9 a.m., police said.
The man’s body was taken to the Nassau County Medical Examiner’s office, where an autopsy will be conducted to determine his cause of death.
The man’s identity was not immediately available.
Third Squad detectives are continuing the investigation.